Saturday 11 May 2013

Introductions......

Well if you're here you'll probably learn a lot about me or know a lot about me from before.... but I wanted to introduce myself all the same...

Well.. I'm weird (or at least i want to think so), I'm somewhat above average intelligence, I'm sentimental as fuck, I'm talented and I'm about as good at relationships as the average rock... (of course that could be seen as enough info... but meh.. I'll continue typing till i feel this is long enough )

I'm weird. I'm the science student who's an artist.. there is no way you can do both of those and have any sense of normalcy. Art requires individuality or its not art.... (going off on a tangent here) My beliefs on Art make up a big portion of my Myself-ness.. or Eccentricity.. or whatever. So yeah Art requires idiosyncrasy.... and Sciences just drive you mad.... Seriously.  And I take pride in my weirdness... It's one of my favourite traits.. and I hope I can maintain it forever.

Intelligence. I don't really know what to say about this. I mean I've always been a smart person... called even a "genius" by one or two friends.... So yeah, I'm smart... (I appreciate stuff.... like math >__>) But I seriously think this has impeded me from a lot of things... Do you know how many thoughts goes through this head.. (I mean "normal" people can over think) Not to mention the faith and expectations people have in and for you..... Its Crushing(especially when you have no ambition like myself). Believe Me.

Sentimental as fuck:: Self Explanatory?? well probably not. The hilarious thing about this is that my demeanour is one of nonchalance and a bag of other apathy-related pseudo-emotions. I'm weak. But I've developed a kind of strength in this weakness... I call it the Strength of a Sponge. You can throw shit at sponges, Throw sponges at shit, stab sponges with shit, kick them around...  they don't business.. The only things that hurt the sponge is something that holds it.. thus my point..... Only those who have held me in their hands can(could) tear/break me. And when they chose to rip (which they all have done... believe it or not) all that apathy is disposed of... IMMEDIATELY. ...

Talent. Well I'm a Writer, Poet, Graphic Designer, Artist, Actor  Musician, Manga aficionado and Relationship Shegger. Truly a lot to to talk  about. I'll talk about it later one  day.

As good at relationships as the average rock.......... I meet wonderful women... often.. beautiful, intelligent, personality rich, sense of music, originality .... Shegg it up every time ..  friendships too... I just suck at people on a whole....... Though a few of them stand out..but most crash and burn. And hilariously enough i get attached easily.. >__> ... so there's a certain petite girl here who's done a wonderful job of ignoring me even though i want her more than a should.... seeing as i screwed that up already.. and no.. not that type of screw either >__>

But  yeah that was a little Introduction

-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment